The Climb Leadership Book ClubA Virtual Community
This is the place for you if…
- You have been looking for opportunities to grow in community.
- You are willing to commit to reading, discussing, and sharing your thoughts.
- You enjoy exchanging ideas with people who think differently than you in a respectful way, in a mutually created community.
- You want to know more about your purpose, why you were created, and what God has to say about your potential.
- You want to be a part of a community that supports one another with prayer, affirmation, encouragement, dialogue, active listening, and idea development.
It’s time to level up.
“Pam Ross delivers powerful strategies to prepare you for the success you’ve been working so hard to achieve. Using the Federal Aviation Administration’s preflight instructions, Pam shows you how to level up your life without losing your sanity.”
Your Book Club Host
Andrea is passionate about every opportunity to teach, mentor, train, and coach, and is deeply humbled by the thought that God would use her in the shaping and transforming of minds. She is a woman on a journey to know God’s heart, and to encourage, empower, equip and educate women in the pursuit of purpose.
Andrea is a current student in the Master of Arts in Urban Ministry Leadership program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in Boston, MA. She also holds an MBA in Entrepreneurial Thinking & Innovative Practices from Bay Path University, and a Bachelor of Science in Management from Saint Joseph College (now the University of Saint Joseph). In June 2018, she obtained her Life Coach Certification from the Destiny Training Academy.